Sunday 18 August 2013

Reflection(based on website experience)

Hey, wat's up guys, Today I want to talk about my experience with blogger and how it has got me to express my feelings towards Science online. Honestly, as I said in most posts, I never liked Science as much as most students. But inspiration has made me a wiser and knowledgeable person. So, to make it easier, I'm going to use the 3-2-1 method. So first, 3 things about Science before learning. Honestly, I had difficulties catching up in Science for I was too good in Science. But, I still had little knowledge on what I know about Science. I knew that a diversity is made up of everything, Plants and animals were all part of science and that  everything is real because of Science. 2 things I want to improve in Science: My exams and also improve in my Science logic and knowledge. And 1 other thing i wish to know is that: If something suddenly happens in this world, may it a zombie apocalypse or some 'end of the world' thing, can Science help resolve all of it? This are just some thoughts in my mind, leave a comment on what your thoughts on Science are. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment